- About IQAC
- Present IQAC Committee
- Operational Features of the IQAC at Presidency University
- Quality Assurance initiatives taken by IQAC
- Quick Links
- Annual Quality Assurance Reports
- Notification of formation of IQAC
- Minutes of the IQAC Meeting
- Programme Outcome
- Student Satisfaction Survey Reports
- Guidelines for Support Facilities
- h-index of Publication
- Best Practices
- Institutional Distinctiveness
- Annual Reports
- Contact Us
Quality Assurance initiatives taken by IQAC
Student enrollment data is collected from the departments every year by the Office of the Registrar.
Examination-related data are compiled by the Office of the Controller of Examinations.
Data about Researchers is collected at various offices like Office of the Deans, Office of the Registrar, Office of the Finance Officer etc.
These data are compiled by the Office of the Dean of the Students Affairs.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)