Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
Undersigned is directed to inform all concerned that a new Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC) has been formed with the following members:
1. Prof. Nilanjan Dasgupta , Department of Geology (Chairperson)
2. Prof. Kousik Pramanick, Department of Life sciences , member
3. Prof. Gagari Chakrabarti, Department of Economics , member
4. Prof. Arnab Halder, HoD, Department of Chemistry, member
5. Dr. Uttam Kumar Biswas, Department of Bengali, member secretary
6. Tiyasa Kundu ( student of PG-I, nominated on academic report, special invitee)
This committee will address any grievance of a student as mentioned in the University Grants Commission (Redressal of Grievances of Students) Regulations.
The committee will start functioning with immediate effect.
Ombudsperson of this committee
Undersigned is directed to inform all concerned that a new Student Grievance Redressal Committee has been formed vide Ref No. PU/Admin -20/05-23 and Prof. Syamal Ray(firstname.lastname@example.org) , former Vice-Chancellor, Panchanan Barma University has been entrusted as Ombudsperson of this committee.
Any student, if aggrieved by the decision of the Students’ Grievance Redressal Committee may prefer an appeal to the ombudsperson.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)