Thrust areas of ongoing research works are as following:-
- On Dadupanthi Sundardas (Thesis awarded)
- LGBTQ aspects in Hindi literature / Hindi fiction and LGBTQ context.
- Role of magazine in Hindi journalism.
- Women autobiography and existential discourse.
- Contemporary Indian poetry.
- Fictions of Narendra Kohli and its philosophical social relevance.
- A study on early Hindi Novels.
- A study on Kashmir based Hindi fictions.
- A study on tribal life in Hindi literature.
- Inter relation in between language and Hindi criticism.
- Changing face of Hindi Novels for globalisation.
- Hindi Literature, Cinema and Dalit consciousness.
- Ecological crisis in Hindi Novels.
- Peasant life in Hindi literature: comparative study of Premchand.
- Women discourse in Novels of Krishna Sobti: A comparative study.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)