- UG-4 years Honours with Research
- New Syllabus of Biotechnology (M Sc)
- CBCS syllabus
- CBCS syllabus(implemented from 2018)
- Structure and Details of PhD coursework Syllabus Department of Life Sciences
- Revised PG syllabus
- Revised PG syllabus 2017
- Syllabus revised 2015
- PhD Coursework Syllabus
Value Added Courses
Title: Entrepreneurship and Quality control in Food microbiology (EQFM)
Advertisement Date: 18/07/2023
Course type: Value Added Certificate Course
Commencement Date and Time: 17 th August 2023, 5.30 PM onwards
(Date and Time may be subjected to change. A detailed schedule will be shared before the commencement of classes)
Duration: 30 hours
Course Fees: 11800/- (including GST)
Mode of Course: Offline
Eligibility: B.Sc. (completed/final year) and/or M.Sc. (pursuing/completed) in any branch of Biological Sciences
Course Coordinator: Name: Dr. Kaushiki Biswas Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ To impart fundamental concepts, ideas and practical skill sets in food microbiology for developing entrepreneurship.
§ To introduce the basic theoretical concepts and technical know-how of microbiological quality control in food industry.
· Microbiological concept of fermentation, manufacturing of microbiology based food products and their health benefits
· Common microbial contaminants in food and beverage and preservation techniques.
· Importance of microbial testing in food and beverage; Different microbiological media for quality assessment; Understanding various stages of Quality Control of food manufacturing process and protocols like HACCP, GMP.
· Hands on: Know-how of operation of different microbiology laboratory equipment, Aseptic techniques, Preparation of probiotic and fermented food products and their quality assessment (project).
EMINENT PROFESSIONALS FROM RELEVANT FIELDS WILL TAKE THE CLASSES
1. Kindly fill the form with correct information latest by 5 th August 2023 midnight.
2. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be subjected to any further change.
3. Selection will be based on first-come first-serve basis and submission of valid information.
4. Selected participants will be informed about the payment method subsequently via respective email id along with their Application Number. On successful submission of Course fees, participants will be notified about their Enrollment Number and commencement details of the course.
5. Your fees will not be refunded once enrolled.
6. Your classes will be held entirely in Offline Mode.
The application link is below:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWMgiCAEHGwMiXobnpwtFzrG0wZxZ4Q2kCQS3S1LoPra5Cw/viewform
Dr. Kaushiki Biswas
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)