The International Day of Yoga
The International Day of Yoga will be celebrated at Presidency University on the 21st June, 2016 (Tuesday) through yoga practice at Students’ Hostel and Interactive Yoga Session at Political Science Lecture Theatre at 2 - 4 PM conducted by Y. Suresh Babu, Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science with partial involvement of NSS Cell and Dean of Students, Presidency University.
All are requested to visit the Yoga Session comprising:
- Demonstration of yoga postures with interpretation on benefits
- Advanced and attractive yoga postures exhibited by Y. Suresh Babu
- Power point presentation on Asanas, Meditation, Pranayama and Kriyas
- Special Attraction: easy exercise for all age groups, Office Yoga for faculty members, tips to reduce stress, advice for diet, back pain, obesity and more.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)