NMR (400 Mhz) Spectrometer
Solution-state structural elucidation is an integral part of synthetic organic, and inorganic chemists using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy on a routine basis. The state-of-the-art Bruker 400 MHz NMR, funded by DST-FIST, was installed in the Department of Chemistry in March 2019. The facility is currently utilized by research scholars working within Presidency University. Now we are happy to extend our facility to others on a payment basis as mentioned in the chart.
Presently 1H and 13C NMR-active nuclei in distinct chemical environments are to be probed
The hard copy of the processed NMR will be supplied immediately after the measurement.
- Fill out the requisition form & send it to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving the confirmation and proforma invoice, pay the necessary service fee mentioned in the proforma invoice
- Submit the samples along with a copy of the payment receipt.
N.B. For any assistance, kindly contact
Mr. Subir Ghosh (8777019080)
Mr. kalyanbrata Chakraborty (8981439274)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)