ADVERTISEMENT FOR TWO POSTS OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW IN DHESTBT, GoWB SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT Dated: 03.06.2019
Project Title: Assessing the role of Cryptochrome/Photolyase protein in circadian rhythm and DNA repair activity
Positions: (1) Junior Research Fellow (One, to be funded from the project) and (2) Junior Research Fellow with individual fellowship (One)
Fellowship Duration: (1) Junior Research Fellow - 3 years (initial appointment for 1 year) and (2) NET JRF position ( duration of the individual fellowship period, usually 5 years)
Stipend and other allowances: (1) A consolidated amount of 18,700 INR for Junior Research Fellow position, funded from project and (2) Individual JRF fellowship (from CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR/INSPIRE etc. as per norms)
Last date of application: June 9th, 2019
Date and time of interview : June 10th, 2019 at 11:00 AM [ The shortlisted applicants for both the positions will be notified by email ]
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences (2nd floor, Derozio Building), Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Physics) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade [NET-LS qualification and research experience desired for (1) JRF position in project].
1. Interested candidates may send their typed CV with a cover letter through email to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) before last date. The candidates are also required to bring hard copies of their application along with self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates, during the time of interview.
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
Dr. Devrani Mitra (Assistant Professor)
Department of Life Sciences,
86/1 College Street, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)