Advertisement for the positions of Junior Research Fellow in a project funded by Department of Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Govt. of West Bengal Dated:29.05.2019
Project Title: Elucidation of molecular mechanisms regulating centrosome numbers to prevent tumorigenesis
Position: (1) Junior Research Fellow (One); (2) Junior Research Fellow with own fellowship (One)
Fellowship Duration: (1) Junior Research Fellow- 2 years (initial appointment for 1 year) ;
(2) Junior Research Fellow- duration of the individual fellowship period (usually 5 years)
Stipend and allowances: (1) A consolidated amount of Rs. 18,700 per month; (2) Individual fellowship for JRF (as per norms)
Last date of application (by e-mail) : June 9th, 2019
Date and time of interview : June 12th, 2019 at 3:30 PM
[The shortlisted applicants for the positions will be notified by email, latest by June 10th, 2019]
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University; NET (CSIR/UGC) qualification is required for the second JRF position.
Preference will be given candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology/Microbiology/Biochemistry).
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through email to the PI (email@example.com) before last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
4. For more information on the ongoing research of the PI, please check-