Advertisement for the position of a Project Assistant at the Department of Life Sciences Dated: 05.07.2019
Project Title: Molecular regulation of ciliogenesis and centriole assembly in mammalian cells
Position : Project Assistant
Fellowship Duration: Initial appointment for 1 year
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 12000 per month
Last date of application: July 14th, 2019
Date and time of interview : July 16th, 2019 at 2:00 PM
[The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by July 15 th, 2019]
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences preferably in Biochemistry/Molecular biology/Microbiology) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preference will be given candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology/Biochemistry).
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through email to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) before last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)