Enquiry Notice No:.- .: - 04 /Stationery /17-18
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the “Tender Box” maintained at the Finance Office of the University at 1st Floor of the Main Building at Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata – 700 073.
Last date and time for submission of quotation is 16/10/2017 up to 3.00 P.M.
Date of opening of the quotations: 16/10/2017 at 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Name of articles/items
Letter Head printing
Size - A4
Paper - 80GSM Maplitho
*** It is to be provided as per given specimen copy of the University
a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Purchase Cell, Finance Department, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of materials etc.
c) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
d) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry notice no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final and binding on you.