Enquiry Notice No: : FRPDF/Physics/BRC/16-17/1/R
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Professor Barun Raychaudhuri of the Department of Physics of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 30.11.2016 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Desktop computer with following specifications.
a) CPU: Intel Core i7-4770, 3.4 GHz, 8 MB Cache or better.
b) Chipset: Intel H8 series.
c) Bus Architecture: 3 PCI (PCI/ PCI Express) or more.
d) Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM with 16 GB Expandability.
e) Hard Disk Drive: 500 GB 7200 rpm or higher.
f) Monitor: 47 cm (18.5 inch)larger LED/ TFT Digital Colour Monitor TCO- 05 certified.
g) Keyboard: 104 keys .
h) Mouse: Optical with USB interface.
i) Bays: 2 Nos. or above.
j) Ports: 6 USB Ports or more (at least 2 USB with 3.0),1 Display port//VGA port, audio ports for microphone and headphone in front.
k) Cabinet : Mini Tower/Tower
l) DVD ROM Drive: 8X or better DVD RW Drive.
m) Networking facility : 10/100/1000 on board integrated Network Port
n) Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher preloaded, as specified, with Media and Documentation and Certificate of Authenticity.
o) OS Certifications: Windows 8.1 OS / Linux certification.
p) Power Management: Screen Blanking, Hard Disk and System Idle Mode in Power On, Set up Password, Power supply SMPS Surge protected.
q) Preloaded Antivirus : Microsoft Security Essentials Software
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Professor Barun Raychaudhuri of the Department of Physics, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)