Tender No: Equipment/19-20/EEQ-000275 /Life Sciences /KP Dated:28-05-2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned equipments, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to name of the concerned teacher of Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 10.06.2019 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Incu-Shaker Shaking Incubator with cooling
A standard, rubber mat platform is included and is ideal for use with tissue culture flasks, Petri dishes, staining trays and other flat vessels.
The convenient MAGic Clamp™ platformis also available for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tube racks.
The unique, magnetic attachment method (PATENTED) is the easiest way to instantly change between flask clamps of different sizes.
Large 18 x 18", up to 5 x 2L
Exceptional temperature uniformity
Horizontally circular 19mm orbit for aeration & mixing
Instantly change flask clamps with MAGic Clamp™ accessories
Table Top Model. Weight not more than 12 kg.
Ø Temperature Range:Room Temp. -15°C to 60°C
Ø Temperature Increments: +0.1°C
Ø Temperature Uniformity: ±0.25°C
Ø Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1°C
Ø Shaking Speed Range: 30 to 300rpm
Ø Speed Increments: 1rpm
Ø Shaking Orbit: 19mm (4/4")
Ø Operating Temp Range: +4 to +65°C
Ø Platform Dimensions: 9.5 x 11.5 in./28 x 41 x 33 cm
Ø Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 11 x 16.2 x 13 in. / 28 x 41 x 33 cm
Ø Height, Lid Open:38 in. / 96.5 cm
Ø Timer: 1 min. to 48 hours / continuous
Ø Weight: 11.5kg
Ø Electrical: 230V, 50-60Hz, 300W
Ø Warranty: 2 Years
Make: Benchmark Sc. Model : H1012
Benchtop High Speed refrigerated Centrifuge with Accessory
1. Brushless motor with simpler construction, more reliable
performance, longer life and quietly running.
10. Widely used in processing of bacteria, protein precipitation, RNA extraction and clinical sample for R & D institution of medicine, life science, bio-pharmaceutical, agriculture science and environmental.
11. also attached Pouvoirhydrogène measurement system on biological sample
12. Max Speed: 16000r/min
13. Time range : 1~99H59min
14. Lowest Temp: -20~40°C degree C,
15. Range -2.00 to 16.00 pH
16. Resolution 0.01 pH
17. Max Capacity: 600 ml
18. Max RCF : 20600g
19. Accuracy ±0.01 pH
20. Cal. Points Up to 5
21. Speed accuracy : ±50r/min
22. Noise : <58dBA
23.Buffer Sets USA (1.68, 4.01, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45
18. Dimension : 608*570*380mm
19. Rotor identification: Automatic identification
20. temperature accuracy: ±1°C
21.Angle head rotor: 6*50 ml (15 ml adaptor) –
Angle head rotor: 24*1.5/2ml–
22.Warranty: one Years
Make: YINGTAI Code: TGL16
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch withDr. Kousik Pramanick , Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)