Enquiry Notice No: :-PU/FRPDF/20_12_2016/DM-1
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Devrani Mitra, Department of Life Sciences, Derozio Building, 2nd Floor of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 27-12-2016 up to 5.00 P.M.
Articles in details:-
Particulars with make
HP Pavillion laptop and HP HDMI to VGA Adaptor : Intel Core i3-6100U processor, minimum 4GB DDR4 RAM; 1TB HDD, preferably 11.6 inch HD anti-glare multi touch flush glass; Windows 10 home; Intel HD Graphics 520
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Devrani Mitra, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for collection of the approved sketch, better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty (preferably 3 years) must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Finance Officer Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.