Tender Reference No: PU/DLS/NS/SERB-SRG/EQUIP/2020-21/01 dated 05/02/2021
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, (Main Campus), 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 15/02/2021 up to 3:30 P.M.
Consignment in details:
Description of items (Cat #)
1. Operating voltage of 230 V and 50 Hz
2. Temperature range of ambient +5 to 90 ºC or better
3. Must have a temperature uniformity within the hybridization bottle of ±0.5 ºC or better
4. Must have temperature accuracy of ±0.5 ºC or better
5. Must have adjustable feet for levelling
6. Must have a removable drip tray that can be detached and cleaned
7. Must have a digital control panel for adjustment of set temperature
8. Must have separate control for adjustment of rotisserie speed
9. Must have an informative digital display panel that shows set temperature and prevailing temperature
10. Must have microprocessor-controlled temperature control
11. Must have stainless steel interiors and should have necessary protective features for protection from radioactive probes
12. Must be provided with a glass viewing window. The viewing glass window in the door should allow inspection of the chamber contents without disturbing the controlled environment.
13. Must have an over-temperature protection system
14. Rotisserie must operate at an rpm range of 5 - 10 or better
15. Must be supplied with rotisserie capable of holding 6 or more; standard, medium and large hybridization bottles
16. Must be supplied with borosilicate glass hybridization bottles with screw cap lids containing leak-proof inserts as follows:
· Two pieces of 35 mm diameter x 150 mm length and
· Two pieces of 35 mm diameter x 300 mm length
17. Must be equipped with a removable shaker / rocker platform of dimensions 20 cm x 16 cm or better
18. Speed of shaker and rocker platform must be adjustable between 0 – 60 oscillations / orbitals per minute or in a better range.
19. Must have separate control for adjustment of shaker platform speed
20. Warranty 03 years from date of installation
21. Installation to be done by the supplier free of charge
· The details of the model quoted along with the technical specifications for which quoted must be submitted.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no. & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, (Main Campus), 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073 before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no. 3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)