Enquiry Notice No:.: EQUIPMENT (Laminar Hood cum PCR work station)/14-15/PROJECT [1158/BT/(Estt.)/RD-13/2013 dated 28.11.2014] DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES / Sl. No-PU/DBS/Amlan/WBDBT-4
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned Equipment, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted Dr. Amlan Ghosh of Department of Life Science of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 16-03-2017 up to 3.30 P.M.
Equipment: Laminar Hood cum PCR work station: Horizontal
Make: Acco (ISO certified Company).
Specification : Working space: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft.
Working table top covered with Stainless steel 304 grade sheet.
Noise level below 65db.
Support stand with caster wheels. Air velocity 100FPM
Made of thick ply wood covered with white sunmica.
Inner area epoxy painted
Front door: UV sterilized polycarbonate sheet with folding type.
Filter: The main filter is HEPA filter with particle retention of not more than 0.3micron.
UV lamp with automatic sensor & Fluorescent lamp
Laminar hood complete with static pressure manometer & Gas cock.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Amlan Ghosh, Asst. Professor, Department of Life Science, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
· The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
· Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
· Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
· Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
· Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
· Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
· Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
· The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
· In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.