Enquiry Notice No: :-PU/Geol/16-17/XRF/UPS Battery-01
Sealed quotations are invited from reputed Vendors to supply the following items as per the specification and terms and conditions.The quotations must be submitted to The Head, Department of Geology, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 03/01/2017 up to 3.30 P.M.
Date of opening of Tender: 03/01/2017, 4 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
NB:- OLD BATTERY BUY BACK SCHEME FOR 18 AH, 12V SMF 32 nos .
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no& date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with The Head, Department of Geology, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Minimum of 1 year Warranty on battery must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) The party is requested to include in its offer/Quotation for “Old battery buy back scheme” for all 32 battery of 18AH and 12V SMF
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University. Warranty on battery must be mentioned in your offer .
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.