Tender No:Water Level Meter and Data Logger/19-20/PROJECT/GEOGRAPHY/ Sl. No 01 Dated:10-06-2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned instruments, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Suranjana Banerji, Department of Geography of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 17.06.2019 upto 3.30 pm.
Consignment in details:-
Water level meter
For measuring depth of water in wells, boreholes, standpipes, and tanks.
Level meters that feature a laser marked PVDF flat tape, and coaxial cable water level meters. Both options allow shut-off and sensitivity adjustment .
Water level meter that has a solid stainless steel probe, connected to durable polyethylene flat tape, a standard 9 volt battery, housed inside the reel hub. The electronics should be water resistance.
When the probe enters water, the electrical circuit should be completed, sending a signal back to the reel where a light and clearly audible buzzer should be activated.
Size: 12.7 mm wide, 102 mm long (1/2" x 4")
Effective diameter: 16.5 mm (5/8")
Weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
Cable length : 60 meter .
Water level data-logger :
Pressure and water level range : 0 to 400 kpa,0 to 100ft
Factory calibrated range at 0 to 40 degc ;
Water level accuracy : +/- 3.0 cm ;
Pressure resolution :<0.04 kpa 0.013 ft water ;
Burst pressure : 500 kpa ;
Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.44 deg c from 0 deg c to 50 degc ;
Temperature range : - 20 deg c to 50 deg c ;
Temperature resolution ( 10 bit ) : 0.10°c at 25°c;
Pressure response time :< 1 second at a stable temperature ;
Temperature response time : 10 minutes ;
Stability : 0.1 deg c per year ;
Material of construction : polypropylene housing for use in fresh water ;
Measurement of water level , temperature , barometric pressure , absolute pressure ; should have ceramic pressure sensor ;
Logger measurement includes:
Real time clock : +/- 1 minute per month 0 deg c to 50 deg c;
Battery : should have replaceable battery 2/3 aa, 3.6 volt lithium
Memory : 64 k bytes , 21000 pressure measurement should log for the sample data viewing and data analysis
Data viewing, data analysis software with usb connection cable should be included.
Note: A) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
B) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Suranjana Banerji, Department of geography, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
C) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
D) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.