Enquiry Notice No:.: Water Testing Instruments/PU/GEOG/FRPDF/SB/16-17/01
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be dropped into the Tender Box kept at the Purchase Cell, Main Building, Ground Floor of the University .
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 14-03-2017 up to 3.00 pm. Quotation will be opened on 14.03.17 at 4 pm
Articles in details:-
Fluoride photometer along with standard and reagent set for 100
Iron Photometer along with Standard and reagent set for 100 tests.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no& date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Suranjana Banerji (Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Presidency University), and Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification and quality of material.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Tax (VAT/CST/Service Tax), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers, must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.