Enquiry Notice No:.KR/GEO/UGC-BSR Start up grant No. F.3092/4
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors ( vendors should be GST registered) of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Koel Roychowdhury of Dept. of Geography of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 10 July 2017 up to 3.30 PM
Consignment in details:-
List of Instrument
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Koel Roychowdhury of Dept. Of Geography, Presidency University, before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Price quoted should be inclusive of GST and any applicable discounts.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotations:-
1. The bidder must be GST – Registered (Copy of the GST Registration certificated to be produced)
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.