Notice for Quotation
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Puja Ray, Dept. of Biological Sciences in hard copy (in duplicate copies).
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 18.03.2016 up to 02.00 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
Instrument name: BOD incubators
- CAPACITY – 12 cft
- TEMPERATURE RANGE : 3- 50o C.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL : Temperature controlled by Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller
- ILLUMINATION: Unit is to be fitted with growth lights for seed germination and plant growth. LIGHTS: Separate fiuorescent and incandescent light systems to permit the operator to choose time and intensity desired. Each system may be controlled by automatically through the timer system or varied by separate switching at any time during the test period.
- Shelves: 4-6 nos.
· TIMER: Automatic reset timers maintain desired daylight period can be obtained with the help of timer. Automatic 24 hours cyclic timer.
- WARRANTY : MINIMUM TWO YEARS against any manufacturing defect & two years free service AFTER TWO YEARS WARRANTY).
- Note: The BOD should be longitudinally elongated to save floor space.
Approximate Quantity : 1
a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) In case of query, party may contact Dr. Puja Ray, Dept. of Biological Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc if required over email firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.