Enquiry Notice No: CON/CHEM/SATBIJ/03
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the undermentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted in the name of Dr. Satyajit Mondal, C/O- Prof. Bijan Das, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University.
Last date & time for submission of rate of quotation is 16th November, 2016 up to 3.30 p.m.
Consignment in details:-
Intel Core i5 5200U
4 GB DDR III RAM
500 GB @ 7200 RPM
14.0”Anti Glare (1366 × 768) with Camera & Microphone
Ubuntu Linux preloaded
3 Years Onsite +AD
6-cell 66W/HR Battery
Dual Band WiFi+BT
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. SatyajitMondal, C/O- Prof.Bijan Das, Department of Chemistry, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c)Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above item
Terms & Conditions of the quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of Sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.