Advertisement for the position of a Guest Lecturer at the Department of History, Presidency University, Kolkata. Dated:09.01.2019
A walk in interview will be held at the Department of History, Presidency University, Kolkata 700073 on 29.01.2019 (Tuesday), 11am, onwards.
Course Title & Level: Culture and Society in Medieval and Early Modern India and the World (Postgraduate level)
Course Duration: Even Semester 2019 (total number of lectures as extant norms of per Presidency University)
1. MA in History (55% and above)
2. As per UGC norms
1. PhD under UGC Regulations of 2009
2. UGC-NET or SLET
3. Two years of teaching experience in a substantive teaching position
The interview will be held in the Department of History’s Seminar Reading Room (2nd floor of the main building). No TA will be paid for appearing in the interview. All interested candidates are requested to come to the interview with the following documents (originals as well as self-attested photocopies).
1. An application stating your research
2. A updated Curriculum Vitae with valid contact details (postal address, contact number, email address)
3. Original and photocopies of all academic degree certificates, namely BA, MA, MPhil and PhD if applicable.
4. Original of the UGC-NET or SLET certificate as applicable.
Interested applicants may appear in person directly at the interview with the required documents, which are to be produced at the time of the interview. The applicants must report at 10:30am on 24.01.2019 to Ms. Tania Mitra, at the office of the Secretary, Department of History, to be considered for the interview. Applicants are required to submit the self-attested hardcopies of certificates and the complete application dossier at the office of the department of History.
Head of Department of History,
Presidency University, Kolkata.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)