Chegg India Campus Recruitment Drive (Work from Home)
- Registration should be attempted through PC/Laptop, as mobile responsiveness is limited.
- Avg. time taken by candidate to complete recruitment process à 1 hour
- Please keep soft copy of following documents handy as you will have to upload them towards end of recruitment process;
- Student ID Card OR Latest marksheet
- IMPORTANT TO TRACK YOUR APPLICATION–
- Kindly select Campus Hiring (as option) in the ‘How did you learn about us’ drop-down
- Enter referral code PRSDH12019
The recruitment process is an online one. No interviews shall be conducted.
Subject Test & Guidelines Test
Upload Verification documents and acceptance of engagement terms and conditions
The above steps can be completed by a student in one-go with an average time taken of 1-1.5 hours. Once details provided by a student is verified, we on-board them on the platform and they can start working.
Uploaded on 22.02.2019
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)