Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata - 700073, India
Enquiry Notice for Quotation
Notification No./UGC UKIERI/1/2014-15
Date: : 18th March 2015
Sealed quotations are invited from the enlisted/reputed vendors.
Wanted a total website solution (design, development, hosting and maintenance) to build a research website for a digital humanities project. Besides being skilled in responsive website design (using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Jquery Mobile or bootstrap), ,CMS (preferably Drupal), PHP and MySQL, the applicant(s) should be experienced in building GIS supported systems and google API. Knowledge of PostGIS is recommended.
The website will contain two sections: one on the Scottish legacy in Bengal and the other a digital map of the history of Bishnupur. Please contact Dr Souvik Mukherjee, Dept. of English (co-ordinator UKIERI ‘Narratives of Migration Project’) or Mr Milinda Banerjee, department of History.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 25.03.2015 up to 10:00 AM
Opening date & time is 25.03.2015 , 10:30 AM
Consignment in details:-
A total website solution (design, development and maintenance) as mentioned above.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Please contact Dr Souvik Mukherjee, Dept. of English (co-ordinator UKIERI ‘Narratives of Migration Project’) or Mr Milinda Banerjee, department of History.
c) The service level agreement (SLA) must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner