ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I Date: 02/08/ 2022
An Online Interview will be held on 10-th August, 2022; from 3.00 PM onwards for the selection of the post of Project Associate-I at Department of Statistics, Presidency University, Kolkata,
Applications are invited for a Project Associate-I position under DST-SERB project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Radhakanta Das, Project Title: “ Innovative Approaches to Test of Hypothesis for Manifold Data in Mathematical Statistics ") funded by DST-SERB, Government of India.
Date of interview: 10-th, August, 2022
Place of interview: Department of Statistics, Presidency University, Kolkata
Post: One Project Associate-I
Project Duration: 3 Years
Fellowship: Rs. 25000/- per month (in first 2 years for Project Associate-I position) and Rs. 28000/- per month (in third year for Project Associate-II position) + HRA (as per university norms & DST-SERB guidelines).
The candidate must have Masters Degree in Mathematical Science from recognized University with good academic records. Also the candidate must skills in word processing and computing. If the candidate is NET (LS) qualified then he/she can be benefited towards Ph.D. thesis from the project outcome and in such case the candidate may get registration for Ph.D. degree (Statistics) from the Presidency University, Kolkata.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae
including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of
qualifications, i.e., examination passed, year, division, percentage of
marks from Secondary onwards, research experience (if any), publications
(if any), etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned
copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file) to Dr. Radhakanta Das (Principal Investigator) through the
e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 -th August, 2022. Only the shortlisted candidates will be
called for interview.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after scheduled date and time of offline interview, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Decision of the selection committee is final.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Dr. Radhakanta Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics, Presidency University, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)