Applications are invited for the engagement of a ‘Student Internship’ Date: 03/12/2021
Applications are invited for the engagement of a ‘Student Internship’ for the SERB-funded project entitled “Potential effects of cyanotoxin(s) in the reproductive physiology of a model teleost fish, Danio rerio” at the Laboratory of Prof. Kousik Pramanick, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University for the fulfillment of Scientific Social Responsibility.
Date & venue of Interview : 09.12.2021 (Thursday) in online platform (google meet)
Time of interview: 12:00 Noon onwards. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Post : Student Intern
Duration: Engagement will be for 2 months only
Fellowship amount : Rs. 5000 per month consolidated.
Essential Qualification : Post graduate student of any branch of Life Sciences
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file) toDr. Kousik Pramanick (Principal Investigator) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5:00 PM, 7th December, 2021
Terms and conditions:
1. All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of the SERB and Presidency University, Kolkata.
2. The above position is purely contractual, temporary and is maximum for two months only.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency. The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
Dr. Kousik Pramanick,
Dept. Of Life Sciences
86/1 College Street
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)