ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW IN DBT SPONSORED RESEARCH PROJECT Dated:26.02.2019
Project Title: Characterization of few blue light sensing photoreceptors with transcription factor activity: A molecular approach
Position: (1) Project Assistant (One) and (2) Junior Research Fellow with individual fellowship (One)
Fellowship Duration: (1) Project Assistant position - 3 years (initial appointment for 1 year) and (2) JRF position ( duration of the individual fellowship period, usually 5 years)
Stipend and other allowances: (1) A consolidated amount of 19,840 INR for Project Assistant position and (2) Individual fellowship for JRF (as per norms)
Last date of application: March 6th, 2019
Date and time of interview : March 8th, 2019 at 11:00 AM [ The shortlisted applicants for both the positions will be notified by email, latest by 12 noon IST, 7th March, 2019 ]
Venue of interview: Department of Life Sciences (2nd floor, Derozio Building), Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences/Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade (NET-LS qualification is required for JRF position).
For Project Assistant position, research experience in the relevant field (Biochemistry/Biophysics/Molecular Biology) would be given preference
1. Interested candidates may send their typed CV with a cover letter through email to the PI ( email@example.com ) before last date. The candidates are also required to bring hard copies of their application along with self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates, during the time of interview.
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
Dr. Devrani Mitra (Assistant Professor)
Department of Life Sciences,
86/1 College Street, Kolkata
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)