Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow in a project funded by Department of Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Govt. of West Bengal Date: 02/11/2023
Project Title:Elucidation of molecular mechanisms regulating centrosome numbers to prevent tumorigenesis
Position:One Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship Duration:5 months (until 31.03.2024)
Stipend and allowances:A consolidated amount of Rs. 18,700 per month
Last date of application: 5-00 pm,8 th November, 2023
Date and time of interview: 10 th November, 2023 at 4-30 PM
[The shortlisted applicants for both the positions will be notified by email, latest by 9 th November, 2023]
Venue of interview: Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications:M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University; Research experience in molecular and cell biology, biochemistry or related subject is preferred.
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through email to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org) before last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date .
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)