Advertisement for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata Date: 05/04/2023
An Interview will be held on 13th of April,2023 for the selection of the post mentioned below at the Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
Name of the Post and Fellowship
Name of the Project and Funding Agency
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 01
Stipend: Rs. 38,440 per month
(Rs. 31000 basic + 24% HRA) for 1st and 2 nd year and 43,400 per month (Rs. 35000 basic + 24% HRA) for 3rd year
Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 3 years
M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology/ Botany/ Biotechnology/any branch of Life Sciences or an allied area with at least 60% marks from any recognized university with valid CSIR/UGC- NET, NET-LS/GATE certificate
Identification of stress-associated miPEPs in tomato and elucidation of their potential therapeutic application
(SERB, File No : EEQ/2022/000085)
Interested and eligible candidates should send their complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Jayanti Jodder (Assistant Professor, Institute of Health Sciences, Presidency University) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 12th April, 2023.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)