Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (one) in MoES funded Research (multi-institutional) Project Date: 07/03/2022
A walk-in interview will be conducted for the selection of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a MoES sponsored Project entitled “Sequence stratigraphy of Bagh Group of rocks, Narmada Rift valley, Central India: Its bearing on the Late Cretaceous paleogeography” (No. MoES/P.O.(Geo)/142/2017) in the Department of Geology, Presidency University, Kolkata on 15th March 2022.
Project investigator: Prof. Kalyan Halder (Co-PI)
Project duration: Initial appointment will be upto 24 June 2022.
Essential Qualifications: Candidate having M.Sc. degree in Geology or relevant area with eligibility in NET (JRF/LS) or GATE.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm + 24% HRA
How to apply: Candidates should appear with a hard copy of the application along with an updated CV and necessary documents regarding essential qualifications on the day of the interview. However, an advance copy of the application may be sent to the supervisor at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions:
• The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointment/absorption in this institute.
• Decision of the selection committee is final.
• No TA & DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Date, time and place of the interview: March 15, 2022 from 12 noon at the Department of Geology, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)