Advertisement Inviting Applications for the Position of One project JRF in DST-NSM Funded Research Project at the Department of Chemistry. Date 03.12.2021 Date: 03/12/2021
Applications are invited for a JRF position under DST-NSM project (Principal Investigator: Dr. Dibyendu Mallick, Project Title: “Computational Exploration of the Role of Electrostatics in the Enantio-separation by Polymer-based Chiral Stationary Phases” funded by DST-NSM, Government of India. Date -03/12/2021
Post: One JRF
Project Duration: 12 months (extendable up to another 3 months)
Fellowship: 31000/- per month + HRA (as per university norms & DST guidelines) for JRF position.
Last date of Receiving Application: 12th December, 2021.
Date of interview: 17th December, 2021
Place of interview: Online mode
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have good academic record with at least 55% marks in Masters degree in Chemistry from recognized University and must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET with own fellowship or at least NET (LS)/GATE. Preference will be given to the candidate with physical chemistry specialization and having research experience in the field of computational chemistry.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including address, e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks or CGPA from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a single pdf file) to Dr. Dibyendu Mallick (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 5:00 PM, 12th December, 2021. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
3. Decision of the selection committee is final.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
An Online Interview will be held on 17th December, 2021; from 2.00 P.M onwards for the shortlisted candidates for the selection of the JRF post at the Department of Chemistry, Presidency University
Dr. Dibyendu Mallick
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)