Advertisement for the post of Junior Research Fellow (one) under DST-SERB Date: 31/01/2023
A walk-in (online/offline) interview will be conducted for the selection of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST-SERB project, Government of India. Applications are invited for the same.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Koena Ghosh
Project Title: “Asymmetric Homo-Michael Type Addition of Deconjugated Butenolides to Reactive Cyclopropanes under Organocatalytic Activation”
Project Duration: 3 year or end of the project whichever earlier
Fellowship: 31000/- per month + HRA 24%
Essential Qualification: The candidate must have good academic record with at least 55% marks in Masters degree in Chemistry from recognized University and must have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET with own fellowship or at least NET (LS)/GATE.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, Score in NET and GATE, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scanned copies of relevant documents (by preparing a one pdf file) to Dr. Koena Ghosh (Principal Investigator, Assistant Professor) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 5:00 PM, 6th February, 2023. Short listed candidate will be communicated for interview.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Decision of the selection committee is final.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Dr. Koena Ghosh
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)