Advertisement for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Kolkata Date: 09/02/2022
An Online Interview will be held on 21st February, 2022, from 12:30 pm onwards for the selection of the post mentioned below at the School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
Name of the Post and Fellowship
Name of the Project and Funding Agency
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Post: 01
Stipend: Rs. 38,440 per month
(Rs. 31000 basic + 24% HRA)
Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 3 years
M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences or an allied area with at least 60% marks from any recognized university with valid NET-LS, DBT-Cat-II, ICMR, GATE
Evaluation of Phyllanthin induced modulations in micro RNA expressions regulating
cell migration, invasion and death in cervical cancer cells.
Interested and eligible candidates should send their complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Subhabrata Paul (Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University) by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 18th February, 2022. The online link (google meet) for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)