Advertisement for the position of a Project Assistant at the School of Biotechnology dated 25/02/2021
Project Title: Characterization of mechanistic function of the encystation-specific transcription factor ERM-BP in Entamoeba and identifying drugs against Entamoeba cyst.
Position : Project Assistant
Fellowship Duration: Initial appointment for 1 year
Stipend and allowances: A consolidated amount of Rs. 12000 per month
Last date of application: March 22nd , 2021
Date and time of interview : March 30th, 2021 at 2:00 PM
[The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by March 26 th, 2021]
Mode of interview: Online, through google meet. The link will be shared on time.
Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preference will be given candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Cell biology).
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) with a cover letter through email to the PI (email@example.com) before last date. The selected candidate is required to bring originals and self-attested copies of his mark sheets/certificates during the time of admition, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA are applicable.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)