Advertisement for Walk-in Interview for a Junior Research Fellow Position for a SERB funded project
Applicants are invited for a walk in interview for the post of research scholar in DST-SERB funded project
“2-D Nanomaterials for Flexible Photo Detector ”
Minimum qualification: 55% (or CGPA 6 in a 10 point scale) in M.Sc or equivalent in Physics.
A) The applicant has to qualify either of the National Eligibility Test (JRF/LS), Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST), Graduate Aptitude Test for Engieering (GATE) or any equivalent test that qualifies as the “National Eligibility Test” as per SERB regulations.
B) Research experience in nanomaterials synthesis and characterization.
Project duration: Initially Six months
Fellowship/Salary: Rs 12000/- + HRA (15%) + MA
Application process: Please bring with you on 22/09/2017 (2.30 PM) at Dept of Physics, Baker Building, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
1) Your marksheets/gradecards for B.Sc and M.Sc.
2) All certificates (original and one photo copy of each)
3) In addition you need to email your updated CV to email@example.com by September 21st 2017.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)