Advertisement for the position of a Project Intern at the Institute of Health Sciences Date: 08/08/2023
Title:Deciphering the role of innate immune genes in non-immune cells during intracellular pathogen mediated infection: Using Leishmania as a model
Funding agency: SERB, DST, Govt. of India
Position: Project Intern
Internship Duration:Two months (September- October 2023)
Student assistantship:A consolidated amount of Rs. 5000 per month
Last date of application:August 15th, 2023
Date and time of interview: August 23rd, 2023 at 12:30 PM
[The shortlisted applicants will be notified by email, latest by August 28th, 2023]
Venue of interview: Institute of Health Sciences, New town campus of Presidency University, Kolkata.
Minimum Qualifications:M.Sc. (any discipline of Life Sciences preferably in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Molecular biology) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized board/University
Preferencewill be given candidates with research experience in the relevant field (Molecular biology/Immunology/Cell Biology).
1. Interested candidates need to send their CV (doc/pdf) and a Statement of Purpose (SOP; 250 words) with their email for application to the PI (Debanjan.firstname.lastname@example.org) before the last date. The candidates are required to bring originals and self-attested copies of their mark sheets/certificates during the time of interview, along with a Government issued photo identity proof (original).
2. No application will be considered after due date.
3. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for the interview.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)