A walk interview for a research scholar
Applicant are invited for a walk in interview for the post of research scholar in DST funded project 'Collective Cell Migration: How microtubules are regulated by polarity protein Par-1'.
Minimum qualification: 55% in M.Sc. (any biological science course)
Desirable: Dedicated, responsible and wants to work really hard; NET LS
Job description: We'll try to understand microtubule dynamics in collective migration, especially the role of Par-1 in regulating microtubule. We will use border cell migration during drosophila ovary development as a model. The work will involve mainly genetics & microscopy with a little biochemistry and molecular biology.
Project duration: 1.5 years or duration of grant (subject to performance)
Fellowship: As per rule
Application process: Please bring with you on 17/03/2017 (12:30AM) at Dept of Life Sciences (Old Zoology), Baker Building, 2nd floor, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073.
- your updated CV
- one page write up detailing your vision on research
◦ email the CV and write up at firstname.lastname@example.org if possible
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)