NOTICE INVITING TENDERS FOR DIGITAL COLOUR COPIER AND MULTIFUNCTIONAL OFFICE MACHINE
Sealed quotations are invited from the Authorised Dealers of the manufacturers or Reputed Vendors providing the lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/article, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be dropped into the Tender Box kept at the Purchase Cell, Main Building, 1st Floor of the Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata – 700 073.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 12/09/2016 up to 3.30 P.M.
Date and time of Opening of the quotations is 12/09/2016 at 4.30 P.M.
Article in details:-
A3-size Digital Colour Copier and Multifunctional Office Machine (with separate Drum & Toner)
Probable Technical Specifications : Copy / Print Speed ≥ 20 copy/page per minute (both BW/Col- A4) – Paper size (Original/Image): A3/A3- Media size: 95x148mm to 320 x 450mm - ≥ 2GB RAM (Dual RAM) , ≥ 250 GB HDD, Dual Processor ≥ 1.66 GHz– On Demand Fusing System - UFR II LT – DUAL Front Loading Auto Paper size detection Cassettes ≥ (2 x 550 sheets) + 100-sheets capacity Bypass Tray – Media weight : 64 to 256 gsm – ≥7-inch WVGA TFT LCD touch screen Control Panel with tilt – FCOT (BW/Col) < 5.9 / 8.2 secs – USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Base Ethernet (standard) – 25% to 400% zoom– Resolution (Print) 1200 x 1200dpi, (Copy) 600 x 600dpi, (Scan) 600 x 600dpi –Built-in Tray less Auto Duplex – TWAIN Push & Pull Colour Scanning - HDD Erase Kit - Collate, Image Combination, Booklet Printing - Job Done Notice, Scan Image Check, Secure Watermark, Secured Printing – Store in user inbox - Dept. ID Management – Print directly from or Scan and Store to USB Memory Media - LDAP , Local (Max 1800) – Mobile Printing and Scanning (on Apple or Android devices) - 100-sheet capacity Duplex Auto Document Feeder (DADF) with Reminder LED for 2-sided to 2-sided batch scanning (BW/Colour : 55/55ipm ) – Separate Drum (4 drums) & pQ Toner Technology – On Fly Toner Replacement – iPV6 ready – Energy Star , RoHS Complied, WEEE directive.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for the above item. Minimum warranty period should 12 months.
c) The self-attested photocopies of the following documents are to be attached along with the quotation:
(i) PAN Card
(ii) Valid Trade Licence
(iii) VAT Registration Certificate
(iv) IT Return for the Assessment Year 2015-16
d) The Bidder must attach the signed Declaration as specified in the Annexure – I in the letter head.
Terms & conditions of to be fulfilled:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/article in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
6. Bidders must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the material within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
7. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
8. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)