Tender No. - Apple-iMac/23-24/FD/ Sl.01 Date: 04/04/2023
Sealed quotations are invited from the Reputed Vendors /Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Tender Box maintained at the Main Gate / Security Office of Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073, INDIA.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 11.04.2023 up to 4:00 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
24-inch iMac (All-in-One) with Retina 4.5 k display: Apple M1 chip Desktop – 256GB – Silver
with 4 performance cores and 4
efficiency cores, 7-core GPU and
16-core Neural Engine
8GB unified memory
256GB SSD storage
Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
|Apple iMac 24-inch (All-in-One) Desktop – 256GB||
iPad 9th Generation
10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 256GB Space Grey
Apple Pencil 1st Generation
Apple Care+ for iMac 24-inch(Extended Warranty for 2 nd & 3rd Year)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter. It should be addressed to the Finance Officer, Presidency University, Kolkata.
c) Hardware Warranty coverage at least for One Year and it must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery and installation of the product at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm), etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Copy of the PAN Certificate
d. Certificate of Authorized Dealership from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, where ever applicable.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Student Grievance Redressal Committee (SGRC)
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner