Tender No:Equipments/18-19/Physics/SD Dated:27.02.2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed, bonafide and resourceful vendors / agencies for “Supply of different component of existing equipment in Physics Department at Presidency University, Kolkata” subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Sukanta De, Department of Physics, Presidency University, 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073, INDIA.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 06-03-2019 up to 3.00 P.M.
Date & time for opening of quotation is 06-03-2019 at 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Details and quantity
Item : Xenon Lamp pack and accessories for existing equipment
1. Xenon lamp : 2 unit, 150W
Suitable for Solar laser system PowerArc 150 W Xe lamp
2. Si Photodiode with calibration data
Active area : 10 mm x 10 mm
Wavelengths : 200 nm – 1200 nm (at every 10nm for 200-400nm, at every 20nm for 400-1200nm)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Sukanta De , Physics Department, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)