Tender No- EQUIPMENT/18-19/FRPDF/PHYSICS/SR001 Dated:29.11.2018
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. SUBHENDU RAJBANSHI of Department of Physics of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is …06/12/2018… up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Laserjet pro MFP with 600MHz processor, 256 MB RAM
Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Duplex
Print: 25 ppm normal / 15 ppm Duplex / 600 x 600 dpi
Scan: Flatbed Type with ADF (upto 14 ppm Black & 5 ppm colour)
1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
3 inch colour touch screen
10 sheet priority input tray
250 sheet main input tray
USB port 2.0
Telephone line out port
Network: Built in Ethernet, Wi-fi802.11b/g/n
Support eprint, Apple AirPrint, wireless direct printing Mopria-certified
All in One Laserjet Duplex Printer
( HP Laserjet Pro MFP M226dw )
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. SUBHENDU RAJBANSHI, Department of Physics , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)