Sealed quotations are invited from the reputed vendors to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Suchetana Chatterjee, Physics Department of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 24.10.2016 up to 5:00 PM
Consignment in details:-
Please See the Technical Specifications
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Suchetana Chatterjee , Department of Physics, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
Model: MacBook Pro Retina 13.3”
Display: 13.3” (Diagonal) Retina with IPS technology, LED Backlit (2560x1600 pixels)
Processor: Intel Core i5 Dual Core Processor @ 2.7 GHz, Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz with 3MB L2 Cache
RAM: 8 GB LPDDR3 @ 1866MHZ
Hard Disk: 128 GB PCIe Flash Storage (SSD)
Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 6100
1. MagSafe 2 Power Port
2. Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
3. Two USB3 Ports
4. One HDMI port
5. One combined headphone-microphone port (3.5mm)
6. One SDXC Card Reader
7. Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi‑Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Battery: Built-in 74.9-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
Operating System: OSX El Capitan
Warranty and Service: AppleCare Protection Plan (For 3 years of warranty and service)
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)