Enquiry Notice for Quotation
No. : - High Temp Conductivity Measurement Setup /PU/Physics/FRPDF /AN-01/2015-16
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Arabinda Nayak , Department of Physics, Presidency University, Kolkata.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 24/09/2015 up to 4 P.M.
Opening date is 24/09/2015 after 4 P.M.
Consignment in details
High Temperature Conductivity Measurement Set up (up to 4000C)
Vertically shape Pit type Furnace for using of Resistivity test up to 400°C. With K type Thermocouple; Maximum temperature up to 400°C & working up to 350°C.
Control – Eurrotherm (or Similar very good quality) made PID controller,
Power control – Thyristorised fully automatic. Accuracy +/- 1°C.
Body - SS .Insulation Alumina based. Power rating 240 V, 1.5 kW, 50 Hz.
Stainless steel Resistivity test holder 65mm. Diameter with arms.
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Arabinda Nayak of Physics Department, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors/suppliers in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)
How to Find Us
86/1 College Street
Plot No. DG/02/02,
Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID
(Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre)
Contact details Presidency University Students Corner