Enquiry Notice No:.: Laptop 16-17 FRPDF/Philosophy/1
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted Dr. Barada Laxmi Panda, Department of Philosophy of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 13-03-2017 up to 3.30 P.M.
Opening date & time 13-03-2017 up to 4.00 P.M.
Consignment in details
Laptop New Inspiron 14 7000 (Touch), 14.0 inch, White/Silver Colour, 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-7200U Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz) Processor, Windows 10 Home Single Language 64bit English operating System, Microsoft Office Home and Student, 8GB Single Channel DDR4 (8GBx1) memory, 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory, 1Yr Premium Warranty, Media Card Reader, Height: 18.95mm (0.75) x Width: 323.3mm (12.73) x Depth: 227.1mm (8.94), Camera with Standard Widescreen HD (720p) with Digital Microphone, 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, 1x1, English Backlit Keyboard, 42WHr, 3-Cell Battery (Integrated), 65 Watt AC Adapter (with discrete graphics option)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly super scribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Barada Laxmi Panda (Department of Philosophy) , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details and the Enquiry No. & date.
2. Price quoted should be inclusive of installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
3. Sale Tax (VAT/CST), if applicable, shall be payable extra. Rate of sale Tax (VAT/CST) is to be specified in the quotation.
4. Validity of the quotation will be 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
5. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
6. Our enquiry no. and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
7. Quotationers must, as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
8. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
9. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)