Tender No. SB1/18-19/DST-SERB ECR Grant/Department of Mathematics /Sl.No.1, Dated:20.11.2018
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Subhra Bhattacharya of Department of Mathematics of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 5. 12. 2018 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
HP Z4 workstation customized
1. Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64 for Workstations
2. Processor: Intel Xeon W-2135 Processor (3.6 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz w/Turbo Boost, 8.25 MB cache, 6 core)
3. Chassis: HP Z4 G4 90 750W Chassis
4. Memory: 64 GB (4x16 GB) DDR4-2666 ECC Memory
5. Internal storage: 512 GB SATA 2.5 SSD
6. 2nd internal storage: 4 TB 7200 RPM SATA Enterprise 3.5 2nd HDD
7. Graphics card: NVIDIA QUADRO P400 (2 GB GDDR5, 3 x Mini Display Port 1.4) Graphics
8. HP Z4 G4 Memory Cooling Solution
9. HP Optical wired mouse
10. HP display port to DVI D adaptor
11. 9.5mm DVD Writer 1st ODD
12. USB Business slim wired Key Board
13. Base FIO 4xUSB3 Type A
14. HP N223v (21.5”) Monitor
15. (3-3-3)(material-labour-onsite) Warranty
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch Dr. Subhra Bhattacharya of Department of Mathematics , Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)