Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Kalyan Giri, Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 09/08/18 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
Dell Precision 5820 Tower XCTO Base
Intel Xeon W-2133 3.6GHz, 3.9GHz Turbo, 6C,8.25M Cache, HT, (140W)
Intel C422 (Kaby Lake-W) Chipset
NVIDIA Quadro P2000, 5GB, 4 DP (5820T)
32GB (4x8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
2.5" 1TB SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
2.5” 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA HDD
Integrated Intel AHCI SATA chipset controller (8x 6.0Gb/s), SW RAID 0,1,5,10
Integrated Realtek ALC3234 High Definition Audio Codec (2 Channel)
CPU Heatsink 5820 Tower
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
8x DVD+/-RW 9.5mm Optical Disk Drive
I/O Ports (Front 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A 2 – USB 3.1 Type C1 – Universal Headphone, Internal 1 – USB 2.01 – 2 x 5 USB 2.0 header. 8 – SATA 6Gb/s
Rear 6 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A,1 Serial,1RJ45 Network, 2 – PS2,1 Audio Line out ,1 Audio Line in/Microphone)
Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor
Ubuntu Linux 16.04
5Yr Onsite Service
2 TB External Hard Disk
InkTank based Colour printer (PSC, Speed 33 PPM Black, 15 PPM Colour)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Kalyan Giri, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)