Tender Notice No. DLS/DST-SERB/2018-19/RP/Consumable-1
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Ranjana Pal of Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is -07/05/2018 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details –
Gene expression study using microarray technology
Specification : QC on RNA Nano 6000 Assay (Single color) using Agilent platform for eight samples including – Agilent whole genome microarray with 60000 features (8x60K format).
Labeling cDNA synthesis, Hybridization, Scanning using high throughput Agilent scanner with “SureScan” technology
Data analysis and delivery of raw data along with analysed data in a CD and pendrive.
(including shipment of RNA samples in dry ice from the laboratory at Presidency University to the Service center)
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch withDr. Ranjana Pal of Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. Bid shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 150 days from the date of opening of the bids.
6. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
7. Our enquiry notice no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
8. Bidders must arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
9. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
10. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final and binding on you.
11. The University authority reserves the right to reject any or the entire bids received without assigning any reason thereof.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)