Tender Notice No:-Consumable/DBT/DLS/RP-4 Date: 25/03/2022
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Ranjana Pal of Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 01.04.2022 up to 3.30 P.M.
Consignment in details:-
RNA sequencing from Human cell lines
• RNA extraction from 0.1 million cells and Quality Control (Bioanalyzer and Qubit fluorimeter)
• Transcriptome Library Preparation
• Sequencing on Illumina HiSeq X Sequencing System (as part of HiSeq X Ten) using 150bp×2 chemistry, 60 million reads per sample
• Sequencing data should be processed to generate FASTAQ files.
• Analysis: Raw data QC and report, Sequence read report, Read Alignment to the reference genome and Transcript Identification, Differential expressed genes, P value significance of the gene list, Annotations, GO analysis and Pathway analysis, Heat map and Clustering, Venn Diagram, Data representation as per requirement • Fast QC report for the sequencing output has to be submitted. (Uploaded to server and provided in hard disk)
• Read count to be normalised using DESeq2 to access gene expression levels.
• Additional requirement -FPKM values for splice variant expression required
• Proprietary certificate / Installation Certificate in India to be submitted along with the documents
• Sample not to be exported out of India.
• Pick up of cell line from Presidency University, College Street campus. (1 additional pickup if required)
List of Deliverables (uploaded to server and provided in hard disk) –
· Raw FASTQ files
· QC report containing read information, data size, average base quality, GC percentage, base quality distribution
· Aligned reads distribution and splice junction information
· Gene expression values
· List of differentially expressed genes
· GO annotation
· Alternative splicing event in single gene and global genes
Illumina HiSeq X Sequencing System (as part of HiSeq X Ten) (RNA sequencing from Human samples
No of samples-6
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Ranjana Pal of Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. Payment shall be made after successful delivery of the products at the site as specified in the Purchase Order and on submission of the bill and other necessary papers duly certified by the competent authority, Presidency University. No advance payment will be made.
7. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
8. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
9. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
10. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
11. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
12. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
13. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)