Tender Notice No: Stereo microscope with camera/19-20/ (EEQ/2018/000578)/DLS/2 dated.12/09/2019
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Pralay Majumder of Department of Life Sciences of the University.
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 24/09/2019 up to 5.00 P.M.
Date of Opening of the Sealed Quotations is 25th September 2019.
Consignment in details:-
Zoom Body : 1:9 Zoom ratio, Greenough optical system, apochromatic
Magnification :6.1X- 55X or better
Observation tube : Binocular tube inclined at 35 degrees or lower with interpupillary distance adjustment range from 50 –75 mm or better, Integrated high resolution camera of 10 MP with live imaging capability of 31 fps or better. Should have USB, network and HDMI connectivity.
Objective : Apochromatic objective of 1x with working distance 120 mm
Eyepiece: Widefield paired eyepiece of 10x having F.O.V 23 mm or better with Diopter adjustment for both eyes.
Working Distance: Apochromatic objective of 1x with working distance 120 mm
Focusing Unit: horizontal arm
length 290mm or better length Vertical column with height 460mm or better with focusing unit.
Reflected light: Reflected multiple LED’s based ring light illumination. With polarizer Software: The software should be able to carry out measurements of length and circumference on live image. The microscope, camera and software should be from the same manufacturer
Leica S9i with large swing arm stand
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Pralay Majumder of Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty: 1 year at side from the date of installation.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no.3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
13. Tender specific Manufacturer Authorization Certificate should be provided with the quotation.
14. The bidder must submit scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (in case of company) / partnership deed (in case of firm), etc.
b. Valid trade license
c. Photocopy of the PAN Certificate
d. Certificate of Authorized Dealership from the Original Equipment Manufacturer, where ever applicable.
e. Photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)