Tender Notice No: -PU/SBT/NS/SERB-SRG/EQUIP/2019/05 dated 27/01/2020
Sealed quotations are invited from the Enlisted Vendors of the University to quote their lowest possible rate for the supply of the under-mentioned goods/articles, subject to the following terms and conditions. The quotations must be submitted to Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam, School of Biotechnology, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University at Canal Bank Road, DG Block (Newtown), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156, West Bengal, India .
Last date & time for submission of quotation is 03/02/2020 up to 3:30 P.M.
Consignment in details:
Description of items (Cat #)
Laminar Hood: Horizontal (Tissue Culture)
Make: Acco (ISO certified Company). Model. AC-72-02
Specification: Working space: 3ft x 2ft x 2ft.
Working table top covered with Stainless steel 304 grade sheet.
Noise level below 65db.
Support stand with caster wheels. Air velocity 100FPM
Outer M.S. Powder coating
Inner area epoxy painted
Digital Display, two-point calibration with lockable standardization control ensures precise calibration
Display - 4 digit Led
Range: PH 0-14 .00 / 0.01
Range: mV +/- 1999/1
Front door opera table: UV sterilized polycarbonate sheet with folding type.
Filter: The main filter is HEPA filter with particle retention of not more than 0.3micron.
UV lamp with automatic sensor & Fluorescent lamp
HYBRIDIZATION OVEN, Neolab Make: Model: HI-231
Specification: interior SS 304 and Outside M.S. powder coated
Temp. Range ambient plus 5deg. C controlled to 90 deg. C
Observation: Viewing Glass window is provided
Temperature controlled: Digital display control PT-100 as sensor and time proportional temperature Controller with.
Recirculation Fan ensures uniformity of temperature in the Chamber.
A carrier to hold bottles (6 Nos. of 60mm dia x 200mm length) can be easily placed or removed from the rotator mechanism. One bottle can be taken out without removing the carrier.
The carrier rotates with bottles parallel to the Door at variable speed of 2 to 15 rpm
The viewing glass window in the door allows inspection of the chamber contents without disturbing the controlled environment.
This oven also contains temperature (1100C) controlled blocks for 0.5ml, 1.5ml tubes with specified sensor. For working with liquid in the oven, 0.5-100ul liquid handling device is there for better work experience.
Removable Rocking Platform is also supplied
Hybridization Bottle with screw cap (Borosilicate glass): 35 mm diameter x 150 mm length - two pieces
Hybridization Bottle with screw cap (Borosilicate glass): 35 mm diameter x 75 mm length - two pieces
Note: a) The sealed cover should be duly superscribed with the enquiry no. & date and name of the item quoted in block letter.
b) Party is requested to keep in touch with Dr. Nazmiara Sabnam of School of Biotechnology , Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Rajarhat Campus, Canal Bank Road, DG Block (Newtown), Action Area 1D, Newtown, Kolkata-700156 , before quoting the rate for better knowledge of specification, quality of material, etc.
c) Warranty must be mentioned in your offer for all the above items.
d) Please make sure to mention unit price and cumulative price for all items that should be inclusive of all taxes, duties and other charges as stated in point no. 3 below.
e) Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
Terms & conditions of the Quotation:-
1. The bidder must be GST-Registered (photocopy of the GST Registration Certificate to be provided along with the quotation). Quotations of the unregistered dealers would be summarily rejected.
2. The quotations should be made by the vendors in their original letterheads clearly indicating the aforesaid goods/articles in details.
3. Price quoted should be inclusive of GST, installation, commissioning and delivery charges up to Presidency University.
4. Rate and amount of GST for each item is to be specified in the quotation.
5. DSIR Certificate would be provided to the L-1 Vendor against Proforma Invoice, if necessary, for the purpose of exemption of Customs duty / GST as per the extant Rules and Notifications.
6. The above Rate Format is to be strictly followed. In case a bidder is unable to quote the rate against any item, the rate should remain blank for the respective Serial No. But in no case the row against the said Serial No. should be deleted by the Bidder.
7. Validity of the quotation will be at least 3(three) months from the closing date of the enquiry.
8. Sample must be attached with quotation in all possible cases.
9. Our enquiry no and date & Purchase order no. and date must be quoted on all correspondences and those should be duly signed and seal.
10. Bidders must as far as possible, arrange to supply the materials within the stipulated time mentioned in the purchase order. This delivery time must be strictly adhered to. Failure to supply within the specified time will lead to cancellation of the order without notice.
11. The University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation in part or full without assigning any reason thereto.
12. In all cases of disputes, the decision of the University shall be final & binding on you.
- Dean of Students Corner
- Career Counselling
- International Students
- PhD Students
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Internal Committee for the Students with Disabilities
- Equal Opportunity Cell
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Gender Sensitization and Prevention of Sexual Harassment Cell(GSPSHC)